CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 6, 2010

LAGHA..

As salam.
At this moment.. (1.23am) I realized that what have I done, makes me damn stupid. I was in a wrong pathway.. I trust something that is wrong, I did something that can makes me get into troubles. If I knew it earlier, I wouldn`t do that. I hope that there is still light for me to see an find the truths in this world. Sesungguhnya aku mmg seorg yg lemah, tp jika tnpa kekuatan dariNya, aku mmg akan jd lemah selemah2nya.. I have to be strong. Always... For myself, my family & my friends.. I will be someone that can help people out there one day. Without hoping balasan drpd mereka yg mndapat bantuan aku. InsyaAllah..
Ya Allah, jadikan lah aku seorg jutawan yg pemurah & temukan lah aku sahabat an jodoh yg baik hingga ke akhir hayat ku.. Aminn~~